REACHING THE WORLD FOR JESUS
May God bless the Pastors and Bible Teachers all over the world, we thank God that Sermons to the World is now reaching 152 countries and all 50 States and The District of Columbia in the U.S.
Mission: To be a resource to Pastors and Bible teachers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. – Sermons to the World
Vision: To reach the world on the internet to fulfill the command of Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 – “to go into all the world and teach all nations”.
FOUNDERS OF THIS SITE
Thursday, June 20, 2019
Monday, May 13, 2019
- We were created for connections.
- Connections balance our lives. By yourself you will leave an unbalanced life. The Bible has 58 “one another” in the New Testament.
- Connections give us strength, emotional, spiritual, and physical.
- It connects me to God’s eternal temple. I Corinthians 3: 16 “ Do you not know that you are the temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?” Ephesians 2:21 -22 “in whom the whole building, being fitted together, grows into a holy temple in the Lord, in whom you also are being built together for a dwelling place of God in the Spirit.” The word together is key.
Wednesday, May 8, 2019
Saturday, March 23, 2019
Wednesday, March 13, 2019
- Will this goal honor God?