REACHING THE WORLD FOR JESUS
“Throughout the World The Word of God Can Be Read and Seen in 2015"
May God bless the Pastors and Bible Teachers all over the world, we thank God that Sermons to the World is now reaching 142 countries and all 50 States and The District of Columbia in the U.S.
Mission: To be a resource to Pastors and Bible teachers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. – Sermons to the World
Vision: To reach the world on the internet to fulfill the command of Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 – “to go into all the world and teach all nations”.
FOUNDERS OF THIS SITE
Sunday, March 15, 2015
Tuesday, March 3, 2015
VIDEO LINKS TO THIS SERMON
LOVING WITH GIFTS - PART ONE
LOVING WITH GIFTS - PART TWO
LOVIN WITH GIFTS - PART THREE
Love One Another With Giving and Receiving Gifts
Tuesday, February 24, 2015
- Maintain eye contact when you talk to others.
- Don’t try to listen and do something else at the same time.
- Listen for feelings. (if people are sad, angry, joyful, etc.)
- Observe body language. (If people are tired, uncomfortable, nervous, etc.)
- Don’t interrupt the other person when they are telling you something that is important to them. Don’t start telling them about your problems at this point.
Sunday, February 15, 2015
VIDEO LNKS TO THIS SERMON
LOVING WITH ACTS OF SERVICE -PART ONE
LOVING WITH ACTS OF SERVICE - PART TWO
Love One Another With Acts of Service
- Be at church to show your love and support for each other and the Lord.
- Visit the sick and home bound, and those in nursing homes.
- Prepare some food for someone who has lost a loved one or who has just had surgery and is at home sick.
- Use your gifts and abilities to serve the Lord and others within the church. (teaching a class, watching the nursery, sing in the choir, repairing, cleaning etc.).
- Find a mission work outside of the church you can devote time to or donate money to help in their work for the Lord.
- Ask others and the Lord the question: “Is there something I can do for you?”
- Write a note or make a phone call to let them know you are “there for them”.
- Invite someone to your home for a meal or take them out and pay for it.
Sunday, February 8, 2015
Sunday, February 1, 2015
Gifts - (Giving and receiving gifts),
Acts of service