REACHING THE WORLD FOR JESUS
“Throughout the World The Word of God Can Be Read and Seen in 2015"
May God bless the Pastors and Bible Teachers all over the world, we thank God that Sermons to the World is now reaching 143 countries and all 50 States and The District of Columbia in the U.S.
Mission: To be a resource to Pastors and Bible teachers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. – Sermons to the World
Vision: To reach the world on the internet to fulfill the command of Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 – “to go into all the world and teach all nations”.
FOUNDERS OF THIS SITE
Monday, November 16, 2015
Friday, October 30, 2015
God is in control even when we think the world is out of control. We often think if we could get rid of one leader and replace them with another, everything would be fine. "For promotion comes neither from the east, nor from the west, nor from the south. But God is the judge: He puts down one, and sets up another." (Psalm 75:6-7).
May we all allow God to take the steering wheel of our lives.
Thursday, October 22, 2015
- “There is a lad here, which has five barley loaves, and two small fish: but what are they among so many?” (John 6:9)
- "And He looked up and saw the rich putting their gifts into the treasury, and He saw also a certain poor widow putting in two mites. So He said, "Truly I say to you that this poor widow has put in more than all; "for all these out of their abundance have put in offerings for God, but she out of her poverty put in all the livelihood that she had." (Luke 21:1-4)
- “Let every person prove (find) his own work, and then shall he have rejoicing in himself alone, and not in another.” (Galatians 6:4).
- “But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God has chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty” (I Corinthians 1:27).
- “And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for you: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me” (2 Corinthians 12:9)
- “If anyone ministers, let him do it as with the ability which God supplies, that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belong the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.” (1 Peter 4:11).
Sunday, October 11, 2015
Friday, October 2, 2015
- One special quality of love that really matters is APPRECIATION. This is simple,requires little time, and cost you nothing. A word of kindness not only brings happiness to others, but in turn will increase your happiness because you have shown love in a meaningful way. It may be as simple as being with Christian brothers and sisters at church and telling them that you are glad to see them and spend some time with them.
- Tell God how much you love Him by your actions of SERVICE TO OTHERS. Every day we have the opportunity to do something good for someone without expecting something in return. Each of us has God-given talents and abilities we can use to make life better for others.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Saturday, September 5, 2015
Isn’t it odd that the Lord had to command us to love? That would remind us that Love is more than just a feeling, it is an action. Demonstrate your love by actions this week.