REACHING THE WORLD FOR JESUS
We want to meet our King in 2014.
May God bless the Pastors and Bible Teachers all over the world, we thank God that Sermons to the World is now reaching 141 countries and all 50 States and The District of Columbia in the U.S.
Mission: To be a resource to Pastors and Bible teachers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. – Sermons to the World
Vision: To reach the world on the internet to fulfill the command of Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 – “to go into all the world and teach all nations”.
FOUNDERS OF THIS SITE
Friday, October 17, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Friday, October 3, 2014
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and His creation shows His handiwork. Day after day they speak. And night after night they reveal knowledge." (Psalm 19:1-2)
Friday, September 26, 2014
Video Links For This Sermon
What More Could I Have Done? - Part One
What More Could I Have Done? - Part Two
What More Could I Have Done? Part Three
What More Could I Have Done For You, Than I have Not Already Done?
Friday, September 19, 2014
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Video Link To Sermon Below
- Reject Rejection. Do not give up because others think you have failed. The Lord has not given up on you. “For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:5-6).
- Don’t blame God and others for your failures. He is the source of your help, not the source of your problem. Remember how far you have come and give God glory for what you have. Remember Job’s attitude about failure. “And he said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD." In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong.” (Job 1:21-22).
- See failure as only a temporary problem. “For a righteous person may fall seven times and rise again.” (Proverbs 24:16).
- Keep your expectations realistic and achievable. Ask for God’s will to be done in your life. “You ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that." (James 4:15).
- Instead of dwelling on your failure, focus on your strengths. God has made you with special abilities and made you for a special purpose. “I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.” (Psalms 139:14).
- Don’t be afraid to start over. Fear will bring procrastination and eventually stop you from overcoming failure. If you have the Lord Jesus in your heart, He will help you start over. “But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible." (Mark 10:27).
- Don’t get used to failure and make the same mistakes over and over again. “If you always do what you’ve always done, then you will always get what you’ve always gotten”.
Saturday, August 23, 2014
He wants to be your best friend and give you His friendship and bless your life.
There have been times in my life when I needed a friend. I needed someone to love me and accept me for who I was and where I was at that point in my life. I found that friend in Jesus. There is a Gospel song who's lyrics say:
I would love to tell you what I think of Jesus,
Since I found in Him a friend so strong and true.
I would tell you how
He changed my life completely;
He did something no other friend could do.
No one ever cared for me like Jesus;
There's no other friend so kind as He.
No one else could take the sin
And darkness from me;
O how much He cared for me.
“For Moses had said, “If you aren’t going with us, don’t let us move a step from this place. If you don’t go with us, who will ever know that I and my people have found favor with you, and that we are different from any other people upon the face of the earth?” And the Lord had replied to Moses, “Yes, I will do what you have asked, for you have certainly found favor with me, and you are my friend.” (v. 15-17 - Living Bible).
We obey because we love Him and know He has our best interests at heart. The closer we follow Him the stronger our friendship becomes. Non-Christians think we obey because we have to, or because we are overcome with guilt if we don’t, or because we are afraid of some celestial punishment. We know, however, we obey because of love.
Sunday, August 17, 2014
You do not have to wait until a special day like "Thanksgiving" to be thankful. You do not even have to wait until Sunday when you go to church to be thankful. You should be thankful everyday and every time God does something special for you. You should be thankful for the things He has already done for you. God loves to hear appreciative prayers of thanks from His children.