REACHING THE WORLD FOR JESUS
We want to meet our King in 2014.
May God bless the Pastors and Bible Teachers all over the world, we thank God that Sermons to the World is now reaching 141 countries and all 50 States and The District of Columbia in the U.S.
Mission: To be a resource to Pastors and Bible teachers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. – Sermons to the World
Vision: To reach the world on the internet to fulfill the command of Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 – “to go into all the world and teach all nations”.
FOUNDERS OF THIS SITE
Sunday, December 7, 2014
Thursday, November 20, 2014
When you are discouraged, thinking all is lost,
Count your many blessings, name them one by one,
And it will surprise you what the Lord hath done.
Thursday, November 6, 2014
Thursday, October 23, 2014
Below is a short video of the beauty that God has created in the mountains in the State of North Carolina in the USA.
I hope you can see that even though the world is full of problems, God has places where we can go to see His wonderful works.
A MESSAGE FROM THE MOUNTAINS
Friday, October 17, 2014
Saturday, October 11, 2014
Friday, October 3, 2014
"The heavens declare the glory of God; and His creation shows His handiwork. Day after day they speak. And night after night they reveal knowledge." (Psalm 19:1-2)
Friday, September 26, 2014
Video Links For This Sermon
What More Could I Have Done? - Part One
What More Could I Have Done? - Part Two
What More Could I Have Done? Part Three
What More Could I Have Done For You, Than I have Not Already Done?
Friday, September 19, 2014
Thursday, September 11, 2014
Video Link To Sermon Below
- Reject Rejection. Do not give up because others think you have failed. The Lord has not given up on you. “For He Himself has said, "I will never leave you nor forsake you." So we may boldly say: "The LORD is my helper; I will not fear. What can man do to me?" (Hebrews 13:5-6).
- Don’t blame God and others for your failures. He is the source of your help, not the source of your problem. Remember how far you have come and give God glory for what you have. Remember Job’s attitude about failure. “And he said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked shall I return there. The LORD gave, and the LORD has taken away; Blessed be the name of the LORD." In all this Job did not sin nor charge God with wrong.” (Job 1:21-22).
- See failure as only a temporary problem. “For a righteous person may fall seven times and rise again.” (Proverbs 24:16).
- Keep your expectations realistic and achievable. Ask for God’s will to be done in your life. “You ought to say, "If the Lord wills, we shall live and do this or that." (James 4:15).
- Instead of dwelling on your failure, focus on your strengths. God has made you with special abilities and made you for a special purpose. “I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well.” (Psalms 139:14).
- Don’t be afraid to start over. Fear will bring procrastination and eventually stop you from overcoming failure. If you have the Lord Jesus in your heart, He will help you start over. “But Jesus looked at them and said, "With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible." (Mark 10:27).
- Don’t get used to failure and make the same mistakes over and over again. “If you always do what you’ve always done, then you will always get what you’ve always gotten”.