Pastor Mark Taylor
- “Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, (Psalms 103:2-5).
- “Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new.” (2 Corinthians 5:17).
- “He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.” (Psalms 147:3). “The LORD is near to those who have a broken heart, and saves such as have a contrite heart”. (Psalms 34:18).
- “Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.” (Psalms 6:2). "Do not be afraid. Stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which He will accomplish for you today. (Exodus 14:13).
- “Why are you cast down, O my soul? And why are you disquieted within me? Hope in God, for I shall yet praise Him For the help of His countenance. (Psalms 42:5 NKJV). “Have mercy on me, O LORD, for I am weak; O LORD, heal me, for my bones are troubled.” (Psalms 6:2).
- “Blessed is the person who walks not in the counsel of the ungodly, Nor stands in the path of sinners, Nor sits in the seat of the scornful; (Psalms 1:1)
- “Brothers and sisters, if someone is overtaken in any trespass, you who are spiritual restore such a one in a spirit of gentleness, considering yourself lest you also be tempted. Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:1-2)
- “Therefore by Him let us continually offer the sacrifice of praise to God, that is, the fruit of our lips, giving thanks to His name.” (Hebrews 13:15).
- “I love the LORD, because He has heard my voice and my supplications. Because He has inclined His ear to me, Therefore, I will call upon Him as long as I live.” (Psalms 116:1-2)