VIDEO LNKS TO THIS SERMON
LOVING WITH ACTS OF SERVICE -PART ONE
LOVING WITH ACTS OF SERVICE - PART TWO
Love One Another With Acts of Service
- Be at church to show your love and support for each other and the Lord.
- Visit the sick and home bound, and those in nursing homes.
- Prepare some food for someone who has lost a loved one or who has just had surgery and is at home sick.
- Use your gifts and abilities to serve the Lord and others within the church. (teaching a class, watching the nursery, sing in the choir, repairing, cleaning etc.).
- Find a mission work outside of the church you can devote time to or donate money to help in their work for the Lord.
- Ask others and the Lord the question: “Is there something I can do for you?”
- Write a note or make a phone call to let them know you are “there for them”.
- Invite someone to your home for a meal or take them out and pay for it.