- Maintain eye contact when you talk to others.
- Don’t try to listen and do something else at the same time.
- Listen for feelings. (if people are sad, angry, joyful, etc.)
- Observe body language. (If people are tired, uncomfortable, nervous, etc.)
- Don’t interrupt the other person when they are telling you something that is important to them. Don’t start telling them about your problems at this point.
REACHING THE WORLD FOR JESUS
May God bless the Pastors and Bible Teachers all over the world, we thank God that Sermons to the World is now reaching 152 countries and all 50 States and The District of Columbia in the U.S.
Mission: To be a resource to Pastors and Bible teachers in spreading the Gospel of Jesus Christ around the world. – Sermons to the World
Vision: To reach the world on the internet to fulfill the command of Jesus in Matthew 28:19-20 – “to go into all the world and teach all nations”.